To be honest, I just smile a lot. Everybody loves a happy person and you look much more friendly and approachable if you’re smiling, which is what employers are looking for really. I have more trouble in the group interviews, than in the one-on-ones, because there are so many eyes and ears on you. But, I’ve said it before, I just am constantly reminding myself that nobody cares, nobody will remember it, and ultimately, it’s not a big deal. Saying that, I still get ridiculously nervous, I’ve lost my voice in interviews before, get uncontrollable shakes, stutter… everything. Haha, but then afterwards I always think, well, that wasn’t THAT bad. Doesn’t help for the next time though.
So yeah, smile lots and even if you aren’t confident, act it. Body language. Sit up straight, look them in the eyes, and I think hand motions and nodding is good too, as it shows enthusiasm.
- kandicouture likes this
- kittentz likes this
- veronicaweld likes this
- moncoeurdelamer likes this
- bunnylakeismissing likes this
- ohmyshitsandstars likes this
- runningfromitall likes this
- meatpetals likes this
- smalltownbllues likes this
- stars-pr0vide-h0pe likes this
- bubblexscum said: I’m not the anon but I’ve got a job interview tomorrow and have terrible anxiety, that really helped thanks :)
- bubblexscum likes this
- itscherryamber posted this